DSGW is hiring a full-time Construction Administrator at our Lake Elmo, MN office! If you are a detail orientated problem solver that enjoys a fast-paced environment, consider a career at DSGW!
About the Position
- Prepare project estimates, assist with material and systems specifications to complement construction documents
- Prepare project correspondence such as meeting minutes, responding to RFI’s, Field Reports and processing Change Orders
- Review material test reports, review and discuss options and make recommendations when changes are requested
- Perform site visits, participate in construction progress meetings, prepare reports for construction projects that are in progress, make decisions and resolve construction conflicts
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Construction Science or Architecture or equivalent combination of education and commercial construction experience.
- Valid driver’s license and a “clean” driving record for insurability with our carrier.
- Five or more years of professional CA experience is preferred.
- CSI CDT and/or CCCA credentials preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to communicate professionally with coworkers, clients, an consultants from diverse backgrounds
- A passion for excellence and professional development
- Experience with a variety of software systems, including Teams, Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and diplomacy and make decisions in the field
- Ability to travel to job sites across the U.S.
Come do satisfying work in a supportive environment, but leave the hamster wheel of corporate life behind. Living isn’t just for weekends here!
DSGW offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package:
- Health and dental insurance plans
- HRA, Flexible Benefit Cafeteria plans
- Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- 529 Plan (College America deferment savings for future college/higher education costs)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Travel to project locations
- No rush hour traffic
*How to Apply*
Please upload a resume and cover letter and complete the online application.